Duplex S31803 S32205 S32507 Duplex stainless steel seamless pipe
Leading Pipes Supplier, Tubes Exporter, Seamless Pipes, Welded Tubes Dealer, SS Pipes & Tubes, ERW Tubing, EFW Pipes & Tubes, Stockist in Tianjin, China
Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes Dealer, Round Pipes & Tubes Sheets, Stockist of Hot Rolled Pipes, Cold Rolled Tubing, Duplex Steel Pipes & Tubes, Inconel Pipes & Tubes, Cupro-Nickel Pipes & Tubing Trader
Tianjin TEDA Steels, we are a most eminent stockist and suppliers of a wide range of pipes & tubes in China and across worldwide. We offer our customers with cost-effective, reliable and high-quality superior pipes and tubing products according to international specification ASTM and dimensional specification ANSI/ASME.
The offered range of piping and tubular products find various applications in a diverse range of industries including Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Water Processing, Dairy, Sugar & Food Processing, and any other industries. Also, our largest inventory comprises of Seamless Pipes & Tubes, Welded Pipes & Tubes, ERW Pipes & Tubes, G.I. Pipes, Heat Exchanger Tubes, Air Heater Tubes, Air Heater Tubes, Square & Round Pipes & Tubes and many more.
Our state-of-the-art warehouse provides the perfect environment for a large inventory and safe storage of the pipes that are made up of a wide range of materials & grades like Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel, Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel, Aluminium, Brass, Titanium, Alloy 20, Cupro-Nickel etc.Duplex S31803 S32205 S32507 Duplex stainless steel seamless pipe
Stainless steel descriptionStainless steel is an alloy of iron that contains chromium and other alloying metals like nickel, molybdenum, titanium, copper, carbon, and nitrogen. Stainless Steel Tubing is used in aircraft hydraulic lifts, factories, mills, production lines, fuel and heat industries, military, nuclear development, etc. The stainless steel pipes & tubes available in various grades such as 304, 316L, 309S, 310S, 317L, 321, 321H, 347H, 316Ti are used for manufacturing.
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes are formed by using Water Hydraulic Hot Extrusion Press that uses hot extruded hollows or pipes as raw material. They are used in various fields like heat exchangers, Nuclear Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Refinery, Chemical & Fertilizer, etc. SS Welded Pipes & Tubes are produced by methods like TIG, Laser welding, SAW, and other welding procedures.
Stainless Steel Round Pipes & Tubes also come in various shapes such as oval, rectangular, hex, square or flat in shape too. They have excellent load bearing strength. Stainless Steel Cold Drawn Pipes & Tubes are prepared by using Die plugs which helps in drawing the tube or pipe, which are coated with oxalic and soap solution for lubrication purpose, over the bench.
Duplex S31803 S32205 S32507 Duplex stainless steel seamless pipe
Seamless pipeStainless steel seamless pipe is a kind of hollow long steel profile, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food,
construction,mechanical instrumentation and other industrial transmission pipes and mechanical structural components. For seamless, outside diameters are from 6mm to 762mm with wall thickness from 0.5mm to 70mm. The annual output capacity is 35,000 ton.
Industrial Welded pipeStainless steel welded pipes have been widely used in chemical, machinery, gas or oil transformation, shipping industry and water industry, etc.
Outside diameters are from 15mm to 2200mm with wall thickness from 0.5mm to 80mm. The annual output capacity is 25,000 ton.
Duplex GradesDuplex stainless steels are extremely corrosion resistant, work hardenable alloys. Duplex stainless steel plate contains relatively high levels of chromium (between 18% and 28%) and low to moderate amounts of nickel (between 1.5% and 8%). The high corrosion resistance and excellent mechanical properties of duplex stainless steels can be attributed to their chemical composition and balanced (duplex) microstructure of approximately equal volume percentages of ferrite and austenite. Because of this duplex nature, it will display properties characteristic of both austenitic and ferritic stainless steels. Duplex stainless steels are in most cases, tougher than ferritic stainless steels. Strengths of duplex stainless steels can in some cases be double that for austenitic stainless steels.
Due to their high strength and corrosion resistance properties, Duplex Stainless Steels are used in a variety of applications such as:
• Pressure vessels, reactor tanks and heat exchangers
• Desalination plants and seawater systems
• Water transmission pipes
• Rotors, impellers and shafts in industrial equipment
•Stock washers and other equipment for the pulp and paper industry
• Absorber towers, FGD systems for air pollution control
• Phosphoric acid production
• Food, oil and gas, mining and architectural applications
• Biofuels plants
Duplex Stainless Steels combine many of the beneﬁcial properties of ferritic and austenitic materials to provide both high strength and good corrosion resistance. Due to their high chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen contents and duplex structure, these steels offer many beneﬁts in comparison to 300 series austenitic grades:
• High Strength - Approximately twice the level of austenitics
• Good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
• Excellent resistance to stress- corrosion cracking
• Good erosion and fatigue resistance
• Good weldability and increased heat transfer
• More stable pricing due to lower Ni levels than austenitic stainless grades
General PropertiesDuplex 2205 is a two-phase, ferritic, austenitic 22% chromium, 3% molybdenum, 5 to 6% nickel alloyed stainless steel. It is the most widely used duplex stainless steel grade and is characterized by high yield strength, double that of the standard austenitic stainless steel grades. It also demonstrates good fatigue strength, as well as outstanding resistance to stress corrosion cracking, crevice, pitting, erosion, and general corrosion in severe environments.
- Chemical processing, transport and storage - pressure vessels, tanks, piping, and heat exchangers
- Oil and gas exploration and processing equipment - piping, tubing, and heat exchangers
- Marine and other high chloride environments
- Effluent scrubbing systems
- Pulp and paper industry - digesters, bleaching equipment, and stock-handling systems
- Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
- Food processing equipment
- Biofuels plants
- ASTM/ASME: A240 UNS S32205/S31803
- EURONORM: 1.4462 X2CrNiMoN 22.5.3
- AFNOR: Z3 CrNi 22.05 AZ
- DIN: W.Nr 1.4462
- Due to its high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content, Duplex 2205 demonstrates superior corrosion resistant properties to 316 and 316L in most environments
- Chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content also provide high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, even in oxidizing and acidic solutions
- Resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking and temperatures of up to about 302°F (150°C)
- The presence of ferrite provides for good performance of Duplex 2205 in caustic environments
- Similar to other duplex stainless steels, Duplex 2205 has good oxidation resistance at high temperatures
- Subject to embrittlement when exposed to temperatures above 572°F (300°C) even when exposed for short periods of time; Duplex 2205 is therefore not recommended for use above 572°F (300°C)
- Possesses good weldability
- Should not generally be welded without filler metal as this may result in excessive ferrite
- Annealing temperature range is 1868 to 2012°F (1020 to 1100°C)
- Cannot be hardened by heat treatment - but Duplex 2205 does work-harden
- Special consideration is needed to compensate for a higher coefficient of thermal expansion to avoid warping and distortion
Processing - Hot Forming:Most Duplex 2205 producers recommend a maximum hot forming temperature between 2010 and 2100°F (1100 to 1150°C). If the shape of the work piece is not compact, the edges may be significantly cooler than the bulk, and there is risk of cracking in the cooler regions.
Processing - Cold Forming:Duplex 2205 has shown good formability in a variety of fabrications. The high strength of Duplex 2205 can pose problems. Even when the equipment has sufficient power, allowance must be made for higher spring-back caused by the grade's high strength.
Machinability:Duplex 2205 is somewhat more difficult to machine than the 300 series austenitic stainless steels. Higher cutting forces are required and more rapid tool wear is typical. Some guidelines for machining are: A) Use powerful, rigid machines with extremely strong rigid mounting of tools and work piece, B) Minimize vibration by keeping the tool extension as short as possible, C) Use a nose radius on the tool, no longer than necessary, for carbides that have a sharp edge while still providing adequate strength, D) Design machining sequences to always provide for a depth of cut below the work hardened layer resulting from the previous passes
General PropertiesDuplex 2304 is a 23% chromium, 4% nickel, molybdenum-free duplex stainless steel whose structure is a balance of ferritic and austenitic. It has general corrosion resistance similar or better than Alloys 304L and 316L but with yield strength nearly double that of austenitic stainless steels. Its duplex microstructure and low nickel and high chromium contents also allows Duplex 2304 to demonstrate improved stress corrosion resistant properties compared to 304 and 316. It is typically suitable for all applications in the -58oF to 572oF (-50oC to 300oC) temperature range and is designed to feature high mechanical strength, good weldability, good corrosion resistance, high resistance to stress corrosion cracking, good machinability, low thermal expansion, good fatigue properties, high thermal conductivity, and easy fabrication.
Specifications: UNS S32304
Applications:Duplex 2304 is generally used in the same applications in which Alloys 304 and 316L are used. Some examples of these applications include:
- Chloride containing environments
- Welded pipe systems within the Pulp and Paper, Chemical and Petrochemical, and Water Treatment industries
- Heat exchanger tubes
- Architecture, building, construction
- Pressure vessels
- Caustic solutions, organic acids
- Food industry
- ASTM/ASME: UNS S32304
- EURONORM: FeMi35Cr20Cu4Mo2
- DIN: 2.4660
- Due to its high chromium content of 23%, the corrosion resistance properties of Duplex 2304 are practically equivalent to those of Alloy 316L
- Its duplex microstructure and low nickel and high chromium contents allows Duplex 2304 to have improved stress corrosion resistance properties compared to the 304L and 316L standard austenitic grades.
- More resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion resistance that Alloy 316L
- Outperforms Alloys 304L and 316L in stress corrosion cracking resistance in chloride containing aqueous solutions
- Its corrosion rate in boiling nitric acid (65%) is higher than that of Alloy 316L
- Its high yield strength allows Duplex 2304 to perform well in abrasion/corrosion applications
- Microstructure of Duplex 2304 is very stable compared to molybdenum containing duplex stainless steels
- Contains approximately equal amounts of ferritic and austenitic in microstructure after annealing in a temperature about
- Can be successfully welded by TIG manual and automatic, PLASMA, MIG, SMAW, SAW, FCAW
- Duplex microstructure renders the alloy less sensitive to hot cracking
- Pre-heating and post welding is not required
- Filler metal should be a balanced ferrite/austenitic type
- Exhibits improved machinability properties particularly when considering drilling
- Low speeds and high feeds will minimize this alloys tendency to work harden
Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes SpecificationDuplex S31803 S32205 S32507 Duplex stainless steel seamless pipe
|Specifications||ASTM A/ASME SA213/A249/A269/A312/A358 CL|
|Dimension||ASTM, ASME and API|
|Schedule||SCH 10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH60, XS, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS|
|Wall Thickness||Schedule 5S - Schedule XXS.|
|Size - Seamless 304 Pipes & Tubes||1/2″ NB - 16″ NB|
|ERW 304 Pipes & Tubes||1/2″ NB - 24″ NB|
|EFW 304 Pipes & Tubes||6″ NB - 100″ NB|
|Form||Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|Types||Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / LSAW Pipes|
|End||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
Types of Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes
Duplex S31803 S32205 S32507 Duplex stainless steel seamless pipe
|SS Seamless Pipe & Tube||Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe & Tube|
|ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes||ASME SA213 Stainless Steel Seamless Tube|
|SS Welded Pipe & Tube||Stainless Steel Welded Pipe & Tube|
|ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Welded Pipes||ASTM A249 Stainless Steel Welded Tubes|
|Stainless Steel Round Pipe & Tube||SS Round Pipe & Tube|
|ASTM A358 Stainless Steel Round Pipes||ASTM A269 Stainless Steel Round Tubes|
|SS Square Pipes & Tubes||Stainless Steel Square Pipe & Tube|
|ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Square Pipes||ASME SA213 Stainless Steel Square Tube|
|SS Rectangular Pipe & Tube||Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipes & Tubes|
|ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipes||ASTM A269 Stainless Steel Rectangular Tubes|
|SS Custom Pipe||Stainless Steel Custom Pipe|
|Stainless Steel Polished Pipe & Tube||SS Polished Pipe & Tube|
|ASTM A358 Stainless Steel Polished Pipes||ASTM A213 Stainless Steel Polish Tube|
|SS Decorative Pipe & Tube||Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe & Tube|
|ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Decorative Pipes||ASTM A213 Stainless Steel Decorative Tubes|
|SS Sanitary Tubes||Stainless Steel Sanitary Tube|
|ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Custom Pipes||ASTM A249 Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubes|
|SS Thick Wall Pipe||Stainless Steel Thin Wall Pipe|
|ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes||SS Instrumentation Tubes|
|Stainless Steel Heat exchanger Tubes||ASTM A213 Stainless Steel Bright Annealing Tube|
Product packaging&Loading photos
The reason why you choose Tianjin TEDA Ganghua
ISO&SGS&BV Audited company
Advanced production line and inspection equipment
Finished Product Inventory: More Than 800 Tons.
Prompt delivery from stock.
We can offer competitive price with best quality&service
More than 10 years export experience
More than 20 years industry experience
More than 30 countries worldwide customers
If you are interested in our products, pls feel free to contact us, we will try our best to support Our business, expect our cooperation chance.